It is a good source of protein, vitamins and essential amino acids.
It is used in production of biologically active dietary supplement, feed additives for domestic, decorative and farm animals, and fish.
Normal rate for using in fodder:
- cattle 1-1.5%;
- pigs 0.2-1%;
- fowl 0.2-1%;
- fish 0.2-1%;
- decorative and domestic animals 0.2-1%.
- improving the growth of animals;
- reduction of mortality of young animals;
- strengthening of reproductive functions;
- it promotes better digestion of other feed components;
- strengthening of the immune system.
- increase of egg production of egg-laying hens;
- increase of body weight of broilers;
- increase of weight gain
- reduction of feed costs per unit of growth
- stabilization of the digestive tract, especially the rumen
- increase of milk yield;
- increase of milk quality.
Domestic and decorative animals
- insuring of good physical form, vitality and longevity;
- providing of shine and thickness of wool, as well as the speed of molt.
|Moisture content not more than %||10,0||3,6|
|Mass fraction of crude protein not less than %||40,0||42,9|
|Mass fraction of crude ash insoluble in hydrochloric acid not more than %||8,0||0,3|
|Indicator||Average rate of indicator|
|Vitamin E (tokofnrol), mg||0,3|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine), mg||0,13|
|Vitimin B2 (riboflavin), mg||0,11|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid), mg||0,11|
|Vitamin B4 (choline), mg||2500|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), mg||0,18|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone), mg||0,6|
|Amino acids,%||Average rate of indicator|
|Leucine + Isoleucine||5,76|
|The amount of amino acids||30,43|
The products are transported in paper bags each of 25 kg, big bags up to 1000 kg.
Date of expiry: 12 months from the date of production.
The products do not contain GMO.